Centre for Labour Market Research
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The Centre's objectives are to:
- Further the knowledge and understanding of labour markets and related issues, with special reference to Australian labour markets and other markets in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Promote the exchange of knowledge and expertise on labour economics and industrial relations between the academic community, governments, business and trade unions.
- Research projects funded by research grants and contracts.
- Seminars and workshops for academics and practitioners.
- Publishing a journal, discussion paper series, conference papers and making contributions to books and journals.
Telephone: 02 6201 2705